Sunday, November 07, 2010

Layer Manager font error - Lỗi hộp thoại Layer Manager (LA)

I had this error and Autodesk Support traced it to my display settings.
I was using Windows Classic Style in Windows XP (Display Properites->Appearance->Windows and buttons). When I switchd to Windows XP Style the Layer Manager opened.
Note that this problem only happened to me with the new modeless Layer Properties Manager ( LAYERDLGMODE = 1 ). I did not get this error when using classic layer manager ( LAYERDLGMODE = 0 ). 

Nói chung  là có thể do Windows Style (display setting) trong Windows. Lỗi này xuất hiện khi biến LAYERDLGMODE = 1, khi đặt LAYERDLGMODE = 0 thì mọi chuyện ổn cả.

2 comments:

NHACF.COM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

blog nhìn ko hấp dẫn gì hết, trang trí lại cho đẹp đi anh, dzậy mới thu hút dc nhiều người vào chứ. :d.